Federal Health IT Project
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: Long Term
US Citizen and Green Card
Visits to Baltimore 2 days a week
- Develops and communicates a product vision and roadmap.
- Discovers user needs and validates user and business value.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Uses data to drive feature creation and prioritization based on outcome-oriented goals. I.e., defines the right features to build.
- Defines and implements processes to reduce product uncertainty and improve market success.
- Leads implementation strategy for significant portions of enterprise products.
- Works with business, design, and engineering to prioritize backlogs.
- Builds effective product management teams.
- Coaches junior product managers.
- Proven track record of successful products delivered to market
- Possesses strong leadership, negotiation, and uncertainty management traits
- Strong team and consensus builder
- Cross-functional experience in research, design, engineering, marketing, and sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong command of Agile frameworks and User Centered Design
- Experience building enterprise systems
- Experience with SAFe framework
- Experience with government enterprise solutions