- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on typing skills with a score of 90% accuracy and 30 WPM.
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on basic computer skills with a score of 70%.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Six (6) years of relative experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Visio, and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to use and interpret the applicable documents as described in the contract.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to draft effective training and presentations, communicate with customers, and to disseminate information to a wide audience.
- Attention to detail to successfully analyze and evaluate trends, maintain detailed records.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of the team to effectively interact with personnel at all levels.
- Strong command of the English language both verbally and written.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic.
- Basic understanding of geography.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be required to stand; walk; sit; lift up to 20 lbs.; bend; reach; carry; stoop; kneel; use hand and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; speak; or hear. Specific vision abilities may be required to perform the job which may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, or the ability to adjust focus.