Integral Consuting Services, Inc. is currently seeking HR Managers to join a team performing work in support of the U.S. Department of State (DOS);This is a fast paced, high impact opportunity requiring a motivated candidate ready to add value to the team.
The HR Manager is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. For this position, particular focus is placed on tracking and managing staffing levels for all functions, promoting employee morale and welfare, and achieving high staff retention rates.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes, etc.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Manages HR and Recruiting staff as applicable.
• Five (5) years HR management experience.
• Experience with the Service Contract Act (SCA).
• Experience with a unionized workforce.
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Power Point.
• Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel .
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Superior organizational skills and work ethic.
• Active SECRET Security Clearance.
• Experience managing HR on a Government contract or program.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
• Relevant HR certification.