Location: Pueblo, CO
Integral is currently supporting DTRA at the Chemical Depot in Pueblo, CO and is seeking qualified Contract Treaty Escorts to assist the on-site inpsector in navigating through the ground and facility.
Support includes but is not limited to:
- Facilitating, coordinating, and ensuring support for agreed inspection activities;
- Accompanying inspectors during on-site inspection and selected other activities (e.g., during rotation to/from airport, training, and similar activities during shift);
- Providing inspectors appropriate information or explanation of relevant routine on-site treaty and demilitarization procedures, and referring non-relevant or non-routine inspection team questions to the appropriate authority (ETL/TEM) through the USG Shift Leader;
- Taking appropriate actions to ensure inspectors comply with appropriate guidelines on treaty implementation activities, security, safety, medical, administrative and technical requirements, to include articulating these requirements as needed;
- Taking action to assist the inspected site (the CWDF ) and USG in preventing the compromise of sensitive information or collection of information by inspectors that is not relevant to the inspection mission;
- Reporting to the USG Shift Leader on significant inspection activities conducted, the results, and any problems encountered, to include any inspector activities that are not compliant with or are not within existing guidelines;
- Performing Escort Team logistics and office administrative tasks that may include appointed collateral duties;
- Transporting inspectors during rotations, between lodging and site, and as otherwise required;
- Providing seamless integrated support to escort team operations;
- Providing and identifying at each site an overall Contractor Manager/Supervisor who interfaces with the on-site TEM concerning overall support requirements, priorities, and activities; and
- Identifying the contract escort on each shift responsible for interface with the USG
- Locally based within commuting distance of the CWDF.
- Qualify for and participate in the CWDF's Unescorted Access Program (UAP), per requirements in DoD Instruction 5210.65 and Army Regulation 50-6, to include participation in the CWDF's (or United States Government’s (USG's)) local urinalysis program, if required.
- Pass a Category 2 Physical per standards and intervals specified in Department of Army Pamphlet 40-173, Occupational Health Guidelines for the Evaluation and Control of Occupational Exposure to Mustard Agents H, HD, and HT, 3 June 2003, as modified by U.S. Army SAIE-ESOH Memorandum, Interim Guidance on Occupational Health Practices for the Evaluation and Control of Occupational Exposures to Nerve Agents GA, GB, GD, GF and VX and Mustard Agents H, HD, and HT, 6 November 2012.
- Able to properly wear a chemical protective mask outfitted as necessary with optical inserts.
Be in good physical condition and able to meet the physical requirements of escorting inspectors in an industrial setting, which includes brisk walking up to 30 minutes at a time several times during a 12-hour shift, climbing multiple flights of stairs, able to operate successfully outdoors in a wide variety of weather conditions (rain, snow, wind, heat, cold) for extended periods, able to carry and move 25 pound items unassisted over short distances (25 meters).
Able to read, comprehend and apply a wide range of English language technical documents related to CW demilitarization and treaty matters, to include the CWC, applicable facility agreements, standard operating procedures (SOPs), inspection and verification plans, situation reports, mission guidance and government policies.
- Able to apply guidelines and technical requirements from various sources to actual situations.
Possess computer skills, such as entering, editing and saving information into databases,
spreadsheets and word processing documents that are the basis for treaty records. Able to effectively use Microsoft Office programs for such tasks.
Possess a high school degree or equivalent (at minimum), or higher.