Wright Patterson AFB, OH
Integral Consulting Services has an opening for a Mechanical Engineer for a 5-year Engineering Services Contract with longer-term possibilities supporting the Air Force Research Laboratory, Aerospace Systems Directorate.
- Expertise in the areas of HVAC, process piping, heat transfer, fluid flow and mass transfer, and/or industrial processing machinery or structures.
- PE with experience either in the fuel and gas processing industry or with machine design of large rotating equipment is desirable.
- Project responsibilities span from full facility design and modification through construction.
- Must work in team environment with the Air Force customer, other engineers, designers, and technicians.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from ABET accredited College or University
- Senior Engineer must have 8 years experience beyond any degree in their technical area or 5 years beyond a MS degree
- Engineer must have 5 years experience beyond any degree in their technical area