SENIOR IT SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Fort Belvoir, VA
Support development of Chief Information Office (CIO) policy, TTPs, governance, IM/IT strategic planning, mission analysis & related CIO functions and activities.
- Develop and work with IT acquisition policies, procedures & approval processes, asset & portfolio management, enterprise IT hardware life cycle replacement.
- Supporting transformation planning; near, mid, and long-range IM/IT strategic planning;
- Recommendations on organizational manning and enterprise relationships; preparation of briefings and papers for G6/GISA senior leadership; providing technical expertise and recommendations at ISR architecture, planning, and implementation meetings; and providing recommendations on organization and functions.
- Assisting Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) requirements, to tie IT Requirements to resourcing to assist in building resourcing information papers and POM builds, alignment of IT investments to strategic objectives.
- Conducts synchronization planning, develops OPLAN/CONOPS/CONPLAN/OPORDS, collaboration and knowledge management planning, and ISR infrastructure architecture planning
- Attends G6/GISA meetings, VTCs, and conferences as required and supports coordination with key military and civilian personnel at MSCs, ASCCs, HQDA, Army MACOMs, Services, and Intelligence Agencies.
- Technically supports the development of Unfunded Requirement (UFR)/URR and POM issue papers, organizational and functional lay-downs, POA&M MS Project schedules, facilities planning documents, security architecture planning documents, and strategy and implementation documents and briefings.
- Providing support as point-of contact as Requirements Manager for IT requirements, collaborating with requesting activities to decompose IT requirements and scope into projects for transition to project managers and act as POC for issues related to IT requirements.
- Perform staff action officer work related to Joint Staff and Army Staff actions related to G6/GISA
Minimum of Bachelor's degree in technology related field required. Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent experience and 8-10 years' experience in IM/IT Project Management, Project Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interface with senior military and civilian officials, managers, and subordinates.
ITIL/ITSM experience/understanding; IT Project Management experience; Understanding of the Intelligence Community (IC) and IC IM/IT related initiatives, standards, policies; Performance Management and Metrics; and Army/DoD IT management reform & transformation, data center consolidation, enterprise services implementation, ITIL/ITSM practices, and related IT effectiveness & efficiency initiatives