Integral Consulting Services Inc. is seeking an energetic individual for the position Pricing Analyst. Reporting to the Manager of Pricing, the Analyst must be able to multi-task and coordinate conflicting priorities in a schedule driven environment, and collaborate with capture and proposal teams. Assist leadership in all phases of price/business volume preparation. The candidate must have the ability to work independently and assist in the review of detailed BOEs, and prepare/participate in all levels of proposal reviews.
Typical duties will include assisting in RFP Analysis, pricing model development, BOE review, compilation of pricing source data and preparation of customer pricing formats. The candidate will assist in the preparation of executive cost reviews and identifying risk.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of new business cost proposals, change proposals, and task/delivery orders spanning all contract types.
- Identify risk of compliance with Integral’s pricing and estimating procedures, advise leadership of pricing requirements/obligations and provide interpretation of RFP requirements.
- Support business units on major proposals and initiatives to include Color Team reviews and BOE requirements.
- Interact with personnel and management at all levels concerning matters of significance to the company related to cost proposals.
- Will interact and coordinate with other business management leaders and staff on a daily basis, to adhere to a standardized pricing review process for consistency and quality control.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree and two to five years of relevant pricing and business experience.
- Strong knowledge of pricing and contracts in a federal contracting environment, to include GSA schedule, BPA’s, IDIQ’s, GWAC, sole-source and competitive stand-alone bids.
- Pricing experience with various acquisition environments (LPTA, Set Aside) and all contract types (FFP, FFP LOE, T&M, LH, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF).
- Must be able to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines, and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent inter-personal skills