IT Proposal Writer/Manager
Integral Consulitng Services, a rapidly consulting firm is seeking a Proposal Writer to join its proposal team with the ability to write to IT/technical requirements for federal government RFIs, RFPs, and task orders.
- Work with the team to participate in proposal kick-off meetings, proposal progression meetings review team meetings and manage relationships with key proposal contributors
- Research subject matter and content areas to incorporate into proposal
- Support capture and proposal efforts throughout the opportunity lifecycle
- Coordinate and oversee proposal writing and development process, including:
- Support development of technical proposals, including technical approach, staffing approach, and management plan sections
- Develop supplementary proposal materials, including past performance summaries, resumes, compliance matrices, and graphics
- Identify and interview potential SMEs and project staff, as needed, to support upcoming projects, ensuring expertise is integrated into proposal writing and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 7+ years of proposal writing experience in the IT sector with a minimum 5 years of work is within federal government contracting
- Strong knowledge of the proposal development process and lifecycle
- Excellent reading, writing, and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, including EXCEL, and the ability to create documents with short turn-around times.
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple tasks, technical task writers, calendar, resources, under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to efficiently organize and self-manage.