Wirght Patterson AFB, OH
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Analyze budgeting and accounting reports.
- Assist with providing budget formulation and management for all phases of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution process; budget and financial analysis; obligation and expenditure forecasting; funds management, funds status, and funds control techniques and/or systems; accounting and finance systems; and/or procedures.
- Contractor shall be able to prepare a variety of reports covering the status of funds and advises program managers and management officials on the availability of funds. This support can include data entry personnel knowledgeable with the AFRL Enterprise Business System (EBS), and Comprehensive Cost and Requirements System (CCaRs).
- Within the specific area of cost estimating, the contractor shall be familiar with performing life cycle cost versus mission effectiveness assessments and developing detailed cost estimates to enable well-informed program decisions, risk analyses/assessments, systems engineering decisions, and logistics and sustainment decisions.
- Provide on-site support for Earned Value Management.
- Contractors should be able to perform Integrated Baseline Review team planning; provide training for Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) teams; support our clients in performance analysis of Contract Performance Reports (CPRs), Cost/Schedule Status Reports (C/SSR), Contract Funds Status Report (CFSR) and Contractor Cost Data Reports (CCDR); support the client in the creation of contract CDRLs for the above reports as well as the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Contractor Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) dictionary; support clients in the creation of CCDR plans; and provide training for integrated product teams on Earned Value Management and analysis techniques.
- Typically performs all functional duties independently.
- MA/MS degree and 1-8 years of experience
- BA/BS degree and 3-10 years of experience
- AA degree and 6-13 years of experience
- No degree and 9-16 years of experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed